Listen to our latest Episodes
Boston Red Sox – Data on and off the Field (ft. Jon Hay) – The DATA Podcast
Jon Hay is the Vice President of Data, Analytics, and Intelligence at the Boston Red Sox. Jon speaks about his start in baseball analytics on the field, and his transition to strategic data for the many touch points between the Red Sox team and its fans. Learn how an organization like the Red Sox can manage all its data and reporting needs, and some advice to budding data scientists from Jon.
- Boston Red Sox – Data on and off the Field (ft. Jon Hay)
- Fully Immersive Environments in a Digital World (ft. Ethan Berg)
- The Future of Real Estate – Tokenization (ft. Stephan Rind)
- Data Security and Building the New Economy (ft. Dr. "Sandy" Pentland)
- Decisions, Decisions, Decisions (ft. Jackie Peszynski)